Applied Payments Tech strives to meet and exceed customer needs across the globe through simple
yet innovative products and services. Our ongoing projects are aimed at helping businesses transform
the way they transact. Explore them to find an ideal solution for you:
Payments Hub is a suite of modules which can be used to process financial transactions originating
from ATM, BNA, POS, mPOS, MOBILE, E-Commerce and Hosts.
Our solutions cater for all aspects of payments ranging from the ORIGINATION, AUTHENTICATION,
VERIFICATION, PROCESSING, RECONCILIATION AND SETTLEMENT, CRYPTOGRAPHY,
TOKENIZATION and P2PE.
- MultiBank application for Acquirer transaction processing.
- Modular Architecture with extensive parameterization.
- Secure and controlled access to different user groups performing various functions.
- Merchant Acquiring module for Merchant Enrolment and Payment Processing.
- Clearing & Settlement module for settlement and interchange with Visa/MasterCard/AMEX.
- Chargeback Module for management of Credit/Debit card disputed transactions.
- Settlement Reconciliation.
- Merchant Commission and Chargeback Management.
- Visa, MasterCard & RuPay outgoing file generation.
- Settlement Summary & JV.
- Clearing, Recon & Settlement Solutions.
APT Card is APT’s solution to manage all facets of a card issuing business. APT Card centralizes all functions of a card processing operation and supports issuing all types of debit cards, prepaid and loyalty programs.
APT CARD allows banks to manage their credit and debit card portfolios, including defining revolving credit products, acquiring cardholders and merchants, authorizing and processing credit, debit and payment transactions, statement generation and fraud prevention. In addition to network links to major associations such as Visa and MasterCard, the system allows for the issuance and processing of prepaid, loyalty and private label cards.
- Comprehensive reporting and real-time transaction processing.
- Interfaces to encoding/embossing, personalization systems and secure PIN generation hardware.
- Create multiple card products, families and accounts.
- Support multiple currencies for product differentiation.
- Get instant updates to hot lists and warning bulletins for lost and stolen cards.
- Request upgrades, transaction tracing, statement explanations and on-line applications for products.
- Manage on-line card production of renewals, re-issues and replacements.
- Interface with external business systems (EG, GL, core banking).
- Accommodate international debit and credit networks.
- Set up collection agents & executive information systems
APT-Terminal Driver can be integrated with any type of Switch/Host /Network.
Implementation of Multiple instances by separating database reduces downtime.
Integration with Blockchain.
Handle multiple FI’s with a single implementation without dependency or sharing of individual
Implementation of P2PE will give extra security to the cardholder.
User-friendly Web-based Interface for Centralized management and monitor the system/ATMs
Full download configuration flexibility with States, screens, languages, channels, marketing themes,
Supports all standard Payments protocols such as ISO 8583/20022, ISO JSON, Base24 etc.
This solution acts as an adapter/interface between legacy payment systems and Open Banking
Platforms. The solution has been designed to cater for ISO 8583 protocols, ISO 20022, Open API,
JSON formats. The Adapter could be deployed in on-premise systems as an executable that supports
Windows and Linux OS or as a container if applying on cloud-based solutions using Kubernetes and